Real Estate development and management often requires a disciplined and patient approach in a market that may have many changing variables. At the same time, the market may demand quick turnaround times without sacrificing quality. NP Law can assist developers in maximizing the value of their property in line with each developer’s vision and within their timeframes. As part of its real estate development practice area, NP Law has developed expertise in the areas of commercial leasing, purchase and sales and land use.
- Commercial Leases: Commercial leasing is a natural synergy for NP Law’s financing practice. Leases are typically the backbone and vehicle for many financings. NP Law has developed an expertise on a wide variety of leasing structures, with an understanding of the impact leases have on development finance. Commercial leasing plays a vital role for many of our clients and we have been proud to be able to help our clients navigate these critical aspects of any project. We have worked with clients large and small, landlords and tenants, for-profit and non-profit. We can help you address your leasing needs as well.
- Purchase and Sales: Similarly, purchase and sales and implementation are part of many redevelopment and financing projects. NP Law has many years of experience that can help clients negotiate their purchase and sales contracts and ensure smooth real estate closings.
- Land Use Approvals: A critical part of all development is land use regulation. NP Law, through its history of redevelopment, has established a land use and zoning practice that can help clients navigate the land use and zoning landscape. We can assist developers with their land use and zoning applications, as well as facilitate the approvals process and address development issues before they become problems.
Among Our Services:
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial leases
- Preparation and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements
- Assistance with due diligence review and document collection
- Administration of closings and implementation of documents
- Preparation and review of land use application and document preparation
- Preparation for and attendance at land use board meetings