At NP Law our attorneys are well versed in dealing with the nuances and intricacies of the Internal Revenue Code, specializing in corporate and partnership formation, exempt organizations, public finance, real estate, and federal and state tax credits. With a Master of Laws in Tax, Lillian A. Plata has developed the expertise to competently and confidently advise and counsel clients in many facets of the Internal Revenue Code. We work closely with our clients, pushing the envelope to structure the most advantageous financing, corporate, partnership and joint venture structures. Our tax attorney provides sophisticated advice to clients on a regular basis on a range of tax matters from formation of affiliates, operations, tax-exemption to complex financial structuring of a wide range of projects, including housing and mixed-use development and tax planning. At NP law we provide a holistic approach ensuring all tax considerations are being addressed while also factoring our clients’ overall personal and business objectives.
Among Our Services:
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities
- Restructuring of corporation, partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities
- Advise on tax implication of real estate transactions
- Drafting operating agreements
- Dissolving and unwinding partnerships