NP Law’s attorneys have years of experience representing financial institutions as underwriters’ counsel on both a national and local level in connection with the issuance of Section 103 tax-exempt financings by municipalities, counties, improvement authorities, government agencies and school districts. We have assisted financial institutions in complying with all aspects of securities, federal and state laws. In recent years, there has been heightened scrutiny of the municipal bond market from government agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) resulting in a number of changes to rules and regulations that directly impact underwriters. Our attorneys are well equipped in guiding underwriters through these changes.
Among Our Services:
- Due diligence and review of issuer authorizing documents
- Preparation of offering & disclosure documents
- Preparation of Blue Sky Memorandums & Agreement Among Underwriters
- Preparation of purchase contracts and all related opinions and certifications
- Assisting Underwriters in meeting their obligations under Section 15(c)2-12 and MSRB Rules